Short video explaining the new safe practices
Information about what to do if you think you have coronavirus and how to keep yourself safe.
Contains the link to get an "isolation Note" if your employer needs one.
Information for people with asthma.
Information for employers.
4. Letter from CMO to patients regarding Coronavirus
Copy of letter sent to patients at risk.
5. Useful information on safeguarding our most vulnerable patients.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
- NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’. www.mind.org.uk
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus. https://youngminds.org.uk
- ICON: Babies cry: You can cope. http://iconcope.org/
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID. http://safelives.org.uk/news-views/domesticabuse-and-covid-19
- IRISi interventions: irisi.org/iris/find-your-local-iris-site/
6. Useful Contacts for those shielding, self isolating or in an at-risk group.
Contact numbers for food and shopping
A short video of the Assessment centre at Greenock Health Centre.
Information on Test and Protect.